- Diese Jobs könnten auch interessant sein:
Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Es könnte helfen, entweder mit einem anderen oder ohne Stichwort zu suchen.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
Want to be a Hero? Join one of the leading global online food ordering and delivery marketplaces!
We are looking for a smart and ambitious HRIS Support Specialist (f/m/d) to join our People Systemsand Operations team on our journey to always deliver amazing experiences.
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global on-demand delivery platform. We have grown rapidly from inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network and we’re now innovating and creating new verticals such as groceries, pharmacies, flowers and other convenience articles in multiple markets.
Our awesome international team already operates in 40+ countries worldwide and we are looking for the most talented people to join us on our mission to ‘always deliver an amazing experience.’ If you’re an enthusiastic problem solver and hungry for a new adventure, an exciting job and multicultural workplace is waiting for you in the heart of Berlin!
- You perform the following tasks 1) understand business requirements, 2) configure Workday HCM Modules, 3) demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, 4) assist the business in testing the Workday solution
- You support associated projects end to end; ensure coverage of all facets of testing and successful end-user experience.
- You support bi-yearly Workday releases with the business users. Serve as the Workday SME on a variety of projects of various sizes.
- You maintain key Workday HCM elements such as business processes, security, integrations.
- You participate in the ongoing development of the HRIS, dedicatedly formulating ideas and recommendations for system improvements
- You help with building custom reports, dashboards, and scorecards.
- You work on assigned enhancements including collecting requirements, testing new configurations, and deploying to production.
- You help with integrating Workday with other products and services.
- You provide guidance to the People Operations team members, Workday managers, and employees on the use of the Workday system.
- You support user queries with the team, develop self-service solutions for users and proactively participate in the People Systems support model.
- Workday HCM hands-on configuration experience.
- Knowledge of Core HCM concepts like business processes, organizations, security, reporting, etc.
- Experience with configuration and support of various modules like Absence, Benefits, Compensation, Talent and Performance, Recruitment.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities at a time.
- 5+ years implementing HRIS solutions, with experience in Workday HCM.
- Experience with integrations between HRIS, payroll, and financial systems.
Nice to have:
- Previously Certified Workday Consultant.
- Strong understanding of Human Resource anatomy including functional areas and systems.
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft applications such as Excel and Access or equivalent relational database query methods.
- Experience with working with ticket management and project management tools like JIRA, Service Now, etc.
- Experience with SAS and SQL Server coding.
- Proficient in data analysis/visualization software including SAS and Tableau.
- Ability to communicate and translate technical into non-technical
Why Delivery Hero?
- English is our working language and our colleagues at Delivery Hero come from every corner of the globe, working in a diverse, cross-cultural team. For most opportunities, we also offer visa & relocation support
- We take care of our employees and offer flexible working hours
- Enjoy our free weekly online yoga classes and subsidized Urban Sports Club or GymPass membership
- Take care of your mental and emotional well-being with our free Headspace subscription and unlimited access to the confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Participate in health campaigns such as seasonal flu vaccination
- Benefit from subsidised products e.g. BVG ticket, meal vouchers, fruit or vegetable box or our bike rental program
- We support child care needs where we partner with an external service to support tasks such as Kita search and application, Au Pair or childminder search
- Join the global market leader and a publicly listed DAX company with a competitive remuneration package and a lot of training, career & development opportunities
- Develop your skills with your personal educational budget for conferences and external trainings
- Access our e-learning platform and participate in our various inhouse trainings, including German learning options
- Save responsibly with our attractive corporate pension options
- Join company parties, team, cultural and sports events - due to the current situation on a virtual basis
- Our office lounges are filled with healthy (and some more indulgent!) snacks and refreshments to keep you energised throughout the day
At Delivery Hero, we believe diversity and representation is key to creating not only an exciting product, but also an amazing customer and employee experience. Fostering this starts with hiring -- therefore we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other aspect that makes you, you.
Have we caught your attention? If you are looking for an environment where our company DNA is defined by our values and People Leadership Principles, please send us your CV.
We’re looking forward to your application!