Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
Knorr-Bremse is the global market leader for braking systems and a leading supplier of other rail and commercial vehicle systems. Knorr-Bremse's products make a decisive contribution to greater safety and energy efficiency on rail tracks and roads around the world.
Do you have a PhD, an MBA or a Master's degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, electrical engineering or in a comparable subject and are now looking to launch your career? Then the Management Evolution Program is just the thing for you!
Trainee – Management Evolution Program (m/f/d)
LOCATION: Munich / Germany | COMPANY: Knorr-Bremse AG München | REQUISITION ID: 2716 | Full-time | Permanent
- Going through three challenging projects in different divisions, departments (e.g. R&D, Purchasing, Supply Chain) and countries over the duration of 18 months
- Collaborating in exciting projects which are individually tailored according to your interests and skills (e.g. Project support for M&A activities, Concept for Sales-Forecasting, Creation of digital Use-Cases for specific products)
- Gaining international experience through at least one project abroad
- Building up a company-wide network
- Developing your professional and personal skills through training, an individual development plan and a mentor
- Excellent PhD, MBA or master's degree in mechanical, industrial, electrical engineering or comparable subject
- Work experience or practical experience through challenging internships and work-study programs
- Stay abroad of at least six months
- Fluent English and intermediate German as well as preferably another language
- Team player with high flexibility and willingness to learn
Let's shape the future of mobility together!
Who are we? Some 31,500 team players around the world, hard at work in over 100 locations across more than 30 countries. As a force for progress on road and rail, we prioritize technical excellence, sustainable business practices and social responsibility. At the last count, our global revenues totaled EUR 7.1 billion. Join us, and you can expect exciting, varied work in an international environment with attractive working conditions – including flexible working hours, sabbaticals and remote work. In addition, you can work up to 20 days a year from abroad in the EU. A broad selection of continuing education programs offers you plenty of opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. And you can look forward to many other benefits, such as sports and healthcare programs, corporate volunteering, JobRad bicycle leasing, subsidized public transit options, and a state-of-the-art workplace with a rich choice of in-house catering options.