- Solution Architect Brake System Digital Services (m/f/d)Knorr-Bremse Systeme für Schienenfahrzeuge GmbH
- Teamassistenz (m/w/d) in Voll- oder TeilzeitHornig-Immobilien GmbH
- Immobilienmakler (m/w/d) in Vollzeit oder in freiberuflicher TätigkeitHornig-Immobilien GmbH
- SAP IBP Senior / Principal Consultant (m/w/d) Supply Chain Planningcbs Corporate Business Solutions Unternehmensberatung GmbH
- Projektleiter (m/w/d) Verkauf SF-BauGOLDBECK Ost GmbH
- Leitung (w/m/d) für die Abteilung 6 (Klimaschutz Gebäude / Energie-Info-Center / Anpassungsgeld)Bundesamt für Wirtschaft und Ausfuhrkontrolle (BAFA)
- Facharzt für Orthopädie und Unfallchirurgie (m/w/d)Städtisches Klinikum Görlitz gGmbH
- Führungskraft (m/w/d) im Bereich Kundenbetreuung / Vertrieb / Angebotserstellung / OrganisationGFG Gesellschaft für Gebäudedienste Klaus Pflicke mbH
- Fachliche Leitung (m/w/d) Kreismusikschule BautzenKreismusikschule/ Kreisvolkshochschule Bautzen
Knorr-Bremse is the global market leader for braking systems and a leading supplier of other rail and commercial vehicle systems. Knorr-Bremse's products make a decisive contribution to greater safety and energy efficiency on rail tracks and roads around the world.
Solution Architect Brake System Digital Services (m/f/d)
LOCATION: Munich / Germany | COMPANY: Knorr-Bremse für Schienenfahrzeuge GmbH München | REQUISITION ID: 2755 | Full-time | Regular
- Evolve the future of braking for autonomous train operation
- Developing data driven algorithms and services for innovative connected brake control systems, specifically in the area of predictive maintenance and digital twin technology
- Designing and implementing solutions for data acquisition and algorithms for on-board control systems that handle data processing, analytics and decision-making tasks
- Work with cross-functional teams, including mechanic, electronic developers and data scientists to ensure customer needs are meet and solution is scalable and secure
- Ensure that edge solutions comply with industry standards and regulations and are secure
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a related field
- Track record of developing and implementing the digital twin technology, including the creation of virtual models of physical systems and the collection and analysis of data from those systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in data acquisition, processing and analytics in Python and C
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in an agile development driven environment
Let's shape the future of mobility together!
Who are we? Some 31,500 team players around the world, hard at work in over 100 locations across more than 30 countries. As a force for progress on road and rail, we prioritize technical excellence, sustainable business practices and social responsibility. At the last count, our global revenues totaled EUR 7.1 billion. Join us, and you can expect exciting, varied work in an international environment with attractive working conditions – including flexible working hours, sabbaticals and remote work. In addition, you can work up to 20 days a year from abroad in the EU. A broad selection of continuing education programs offers you plenty of opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. And you can look forward to many other benefits, such as sports and healthcare programs, corporate volunteering, JobRad bicycle leasing, subsidized public transit options, and a state-of-the-art workplace with a rich choice of in-house catering options.