As part of the global NTT DATA Group, one of the world's most successful IT service providers, we are specialized in value-added SAP solutions as NTT DATA Business Solutions. Our clear focus lies in the areas of SAP Consulting, SAP Development, Managed Cloud Services and Application Management Services (AMS) & Technology. We support our customers worldwide in their digital transformation - from A to Z - on their way to becoming an intelligent company.
OUR COMMON RECIPE FOR SUCCESS: DIVERSITY, OPENNESS, RESPECT AND TOGETHER.
People are and will remain an important part of this mission. In everything we do, they play the decisive role. That's why we are always on the lookout for talents who can actively strengthen us.
A key factor in our success story is our open corporate culture and the diversity of our employees. 11,500 employees from 64 nations in over 30 countries show that diversity is an integral part of our DNA and that we live diversity, tolerance and respect every day. We are convinced that it is exactly this diversity that leads to productive results and that we benefit from it as a team as a whole.
ARE YOU READY TO BREAK NEW GROUND?
Location: Bautzen, Bielefeld or Dresden
- You will be part of the GMS Business Process & Risk Management Team. We are an international, agile team with a focus on supporting the global harmonization & standardization of our Business Processes & Risk Management. Main Tasks:
- Evolution & improvement of our risk management governance to handle our risks in a heterogeneous landscape
- Participation and management of small and medium sized risk management projects
- Evaluating, monitoring, reporting risks, initiating and tracking measures, continuous improvement
- Leading global Risk Management Initiatives to identify and mitigate customer, project and operational related risks
- Creation of a proactive operational Risk Management Governance and Risk Management Guideline
- Risk and process-oriented thinking
- Experience in project managing projects
- Ideally experience in managing risks in an IT context and in handling operational projects in a global environment
- Understanding of risk management standards (e.g. ISO31000)
- Very good communication skills, enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- Analytical as well as structured working methods
- Fluent in English orally and in writing
- Team-oriented corporate culture, collaboration as equals and steady knowledge transfer
- Active participation in shaping your future
- Individually tailored onboarding program including a mentoring program and sustainable career support with our career model
- Sustainable career support with our career model and individual development programs
- International development opportunities and networks
- Inhouse Academy with a variety of professional technical training, soft skills training, SAP Learning Hub and certification opportunities
- 25% employer contribution to the company pension scheme as well as other attractive pension offers (e.g. lifetime working account)
- Free drinks and fruit in the offices and an allowance for lunch