Deine letzte Suche ergab leider keine Treffer.
Registrierte Nutzer können darüber hinaus ihre Suche speichern, um beispielsweise via E-Mail über passende Stellenangebote informiert zu werden, sobald diese verfügbar werden.Jetzt Registrieren
Knorr-Bremse is the global market leader for braking systems and a leading supplier of other rail and commercial vehicle systems. Knorr-Bremse's products make a decisive contribution to greater safety and energy efficiency on rail tracks and roads around the world.
Project Manager Margin Improvement (m/f/d)
LOCATION: Munich / Germany | COMPANY: Knorr-Bremse Systeme für Nutzfahrzeuge GmbH München | REQUISITION ID: 3841 | Full-time | Regular
- Initiates and manages Margin Improvement projects of Product Group Valves with higher focus on supplier topics, throughout all stages of the project process
- Leads the target definition, specification and implementation of the project
- Defines project schedules, pricing and budget, quality, project risk and chances, and personnel and financial resource allocation management
- Responsible for global direct material cost reduction for Product Group Valves by driving resourcing through Purchasing Department to improve the margin
- Driving low volume supplier consolidation in alignment with Category Purchasing
- Negotiates or contributes to negotiations with vendors
- Identifies, monitors and reports project risks or project target deviation and plans, directs countermeasures
- Responsible for meeting project or program milestones and objectives
- Monitors the budgets and takes actions in case of deviations
- Monitors all commercial aspects of the project, including payment, contract management
- Provides functional or business process leadership to a cross-functional team of project members
- University degree with engineering, business administration or equivalent background
- Several years of professional experience with Purchasing or Project Management
- Technical background and Automotive experience in project management
- Fluent knowledge of English required, advanced German is advantageous
- Self-confident, pro-active and team player
- Good communication skills and cultural sensitivity to support cooperation between different departments and regions
Let's shape the future of mobility together!
Who are we? Some 31,500 team players around the world, hard at work in over 100 locations across more than 30 countries. As a force for progress on road and rail, we prioritize technical excellence, sustainable business practices and social responsibility. At the last count, our global revenues totaled EUR 7.1 billion. Join us, and you can expect exciting, varied work in an international environment with attractive working conditions – including flexible working hours, sabbaticals and remote work. In addition, you can work up to 20 days a year from abroad in the EU. A broad selection of continuing education programs offers you plenty of opportunities to develop both professionally and personally. And you can look forward to many other benefits, such as sports and healthcare programs, corporate volunteering, JobRad bicycle leasing, subsidized public transit options, and a state-of-the-art workplace with a rich choice of in-house catering options.