DeepScenario is a deep tech start-up with the vision to bring automated systems safe to the road. The fast-growing start-up provides highly accurate real-world traffic data to accelerate the development of automated systems. DeepScenario's product helps automotive industry customers to train, test, and validate their self-driving algorithms in challenging scenarios.
We are looking for a motivated working student to help us bring our company to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in scaling a world-class start-up. You will work closely with the founders on all aspects of business building and key-priority areas of the company.
- Supporting on marketing initiatives (e.g., designing LinkedIn posts)
- Helping on hiring the brightest minds for various roles in our company
- Guiding on sales and business development
- Contributing to market research and analysis
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor or Master's degree within a relevant field
- You are willing to learn all about business development at a start-up
- You are a team player and love to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Experience in one or more fields: Design (e.g., experience with Canva or Photoshop), sales (e.g., managed processes on HubSpot), or marketing (e.g., created LinkedIn posts or blog entries)
- Fluent in German, working proficiency in English
- Take responsibility from day 1 – opportunity to have a big impact on the company
- Join a team of experts and be part of an early-stage investor-backed start-up
- Possibility to work in Stuttgart or completely remote
- Great team spirit in an agile environment
- Possibility to join as full-time employee in the future